Monday, September 21, 2009

37 weeks 1 day & writting eviction notice


Today marks 37 weeks 1day considered full term and I am writing my eviction notice soon to baby Chance. I will give him a couple more weeks and then deliver it to him. LOL. Momma is so so so tired especially chasing Zane around and still trying to keep up with daily chores. When it hits 3pm my legs ache so bad, but I don't have time to rest cause when 5pm rolls around it's time to get Drew to the practice field to join his football team til 7:30pm. While daddy and Drew are doing that mommy is watching Zane play in the dirt::fight for toys::drive the other mommas crazy::and make momma sweat as I chase him around and flickin those yucky bugs out of our faces. I think to myself ohhh goodness how I will I do this with a newborn baby, but I know things will all work out. Thanks to Papa and grandma mommy gets a little much needed break for a couple of days. So in that time I am just getting last minute things together and doing what needs to be done for the babys arrival. I am scared, anxious, curious, happy and grateful etc for this time to come. I get to see the good ol doc tomorrow so watch for a update. Hope all is well we are doing fine just playing the waiting game.

No comments:

Post a Comment