Friday, August 14, 2009

Almost 32 weeks




So it's August 14th and this Sunday we will be 8 weeks or less closer to meeting our 3rd baby boy....Chance Madden Villanueva. Doctors appoints are every 2 weeks now and I spend more time in the potty at the doctors than he does with me. All the appt really consist of is him measuring my belly and listening to babys heartbeat. The scariest part of my appoints have turned into when I step on the scale. I know I know it's for the baby, but this time I am afraid of not losing the weight so quickly.


I can't wait to post the New post titled something like "He is here" ohhh how October seems so far away, but with Andrews football starting and keeping busy with taking daddy to work, taking them to practice and me trying to chase a 2 year old around the field with gnats and fireflies flying in our faces I am sure that time will come rather quickly. Also with school starting August 24th and Drew entering 7th grade this should be a fun next couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment